At YueDiligence, we recognise that privacy is important. This Policy applies to the online products and services offered by YueDiligence (Pty) Ltd (“YueDiligence”) or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, YueDiligence "services").
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us via our website (www.yuediligence.com) or write to us at email@example.com
Information we collect and how we use it
We offer a service that requires you to register for an account and provide some personal and business information to us. In order to provide our services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information – When you sign up for a YueDiligence account, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and account username and password). We also request that our customers provide credit card or other payment or bank account information, which is encrypted and securely maintained at Payfast. This information is collected for internal use only and will not be sold to or shared with third-parties.
- Business information – We may collect business information that may be used by us in an anonymous aggregate form. This information will not be used with an identification of individual users or individual businesses. Transparency of user and business data related to an identifiable business is restricted to recipient users who have been specifically authorised to view such information by the originating and authorising user.
- Information security – We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These security measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information by YueDiligence employees and third party service providers who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- User communications – Email or other communication sent to YueDiligence may be retained in order to process your inquiries, to respond to your requests, and to improve our services.
- Affiliated sites – We may offer links to other websites as part of our services. Personal information that you provide directly to such sites may constitute privacy issues outside the bounds of the YueDiligence Privacy Policies. YueDiligence does not exercise control over linked sites and does not collect information as a result of your contact with those sites.
- Business merger or acquisition – In the event that YueDiligence goes through a business merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, personal and business information may be among the assets transferred. YueDiligence will provide notification on its website for a minimum of 30 days if any such change in ownership takes place.
- Loss of information – By using the website, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify YueDiligence from accidental loss or dissemination of information.
YueDiligence will regularly review its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or YueDiligence's use of information by contacting us via our website. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is YueDiligence’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of data that cannot be resolved between YueDiligence and an individual.
Changes to this policy
Limitation of Liability
YueDiligence exercises reasonable efforts to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your personal data; however, transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure. YueDiligence will not be liable for unauthorised disclosure of personal data that occurs through no fault of YueDiligence including, but not limited to, errors in transmission, access to your account by anyone using your user ID and password, your failure to comply with your security obligations, and unauthorised acts of YueDiligence 's employees.