Limitations of liability . YueDiligence (Pty) Ltd (“YueDiligence”) and its directors, officers and employees shall not be responsible nor liable for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) and/or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to:
- the use of, or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this website;
- any unauthorised disclosure of personal data that occurs through no fault of YueDiligence including, but not limited to, errors in transmission, access to your account by anyone using your user ID and password, your failure to comply with your security obligations, and unauthorised acts of YueDiligence 's employees; or
- as a result of any system limitations, failures, bugs, unauthorised use or access by third parties.
Exceptions. Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit YueDiligence’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by YueDiligence’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of YueDiligence; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for YueDiligence to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Reasonableness. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you may not use this website.
Other parties. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, YueDiligence has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against YueDiligence’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect YueDiligence’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as YueDiligence.
Unenforceable provisions. If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Reliance. YueDiligence’s parent company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense that may be incurred as a direct or indirect consequence of reliance placed on information contained on the YueDiligence web site. The information is compiled in good faith and based on sources believed to be reliable, accurate and up to date, but no representations or warranties, express or implied, are made as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and no responsibility or liability is accepted by YueDiligence for any damages or losses which may flow, directly or indirectly, from any use of any information. YueDiligence is registered with the Financial Services Board (FSB) as an Administrative Financial Services Provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002.
Changes to this policy